Department of Computer Science & Engineering
#364 Avery Hall
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Lincoln, NE 68588
I am an assistant professor in the CSE department at UNL.
My research focuses on software engineering and program analysis.
I am recruiting new students to work with me on research projects in software engineering and programming languages. If you are interested, let's talk!
- Publication List
- UnSAT (University of Nebraska Software Analysis and Testing) research group: We focus on developing automatic techniques to analyze programs, e.g., we aim to answer the following questions:
- invariant/specification/contract discovery: what does this program do? what properties does it have?
- program verification: does this program run correctly? does it satisfy certain assertions?
- program repair/synthesis: how to automatically repair a program? how to synthesize code with respect to some requirements?
- Guolong Zheng (Ph.D. student, since 2017)
- Jared Soundy (Ph.D. student, since 2018)
- Didier Ishimwe (Ph.D. student, since 2019)
- Projects (GitLab)
- DIG: DIG is a tool for generating (potentially nonlinear) numerical invariants using symbolic states extracted from a symbolic execution tool.
- NPBench: a collection of DIMACS benchmarks for NP-Hard problems such as graph coloring, maximum cliques, etc.
- SOFT 260 (Software Engineering): Fall 2018
- CSCE 428/828 (Automata, Computation and Formal Languages): Spring 2018, Spring 2017
- CSCE 990 (Software Verification): Spring 2019, Fall 2017, Fall 2016
- ICSE '20 (Demo PC), '19 (Demo PC). FSE '19 (PC), '18 (PC). ASE '18 (PC). PLDI '18 (External Review Committee)