All Publications Book Chapters Conference Papers Demos Dissertations, Theses Journals Posters Technical Reports Tutorials Workshops
Method Chaining Redux: An Empirical Study of Method Chaining in Java, Kotlin, and Python
Ali M. Keshk,
. May 15, 2023.Acceptance rate: 43/115 (37.39%)
- An Empirical Study on the Classification of Python Language Features Using Eye-Tracking Jigyasa Chauhan. December 1, 2022. A master's thesis at University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- ESEC/FSE: Performing Large-Scale Mining Studies: From Start to Finish (Tutorial) Samuel W. Flint. November 18, 2022.,
An Exploratory Study on the Predominant Programming Paradigms in Python Code
Jigyasa Chauhan. November 16, 2022.,
Acceptance rate: 99/449 (22.05%)
- EMSE: Pitfalls and Guidelines for Using Time-Based Git Data Samuel W. Flint, Jigyasa Chauhan, . October 6, 2022.
Escaping the Time Pit: Pitfalls and Guidelines for Using Time-Based Git Data
Distinguished Paper Award
Samuel W. Flint,
. May 17, 2021.Acceptance rate: 48/140 (34.29%)
- ESEC/FSE: PAClab: A Program Analysis Collaboratory Rebecca Brunner, , Maria Paquin, Elena Sherman. November 8, 2020.
- Enabling Efficient Storage of Git Repositories in PAClab Rebecca Brunner. August 1, 2020. A master's thesis at Bowling Green State University.
Boa Views: Easy Modularization and Sharing of MSR Analyses
Che Shian Hung,
. June 29, 2020.Acceptance rate: 45/171 (26.32%)
- Boa Views: Enabling Modularization and Sharing of Boa Queries Che Shian Hung. August 1, 2019. A master's thesis at Bowling Green State University.
- WASPI: Towards Combining Usage Mining and Implementation Analysis to Infer API Preconditions Hoan Anh Nguyen, Tien N. Nguyen, Hridesh Rajan, . November 9, 2018.
Software Engineering Collaboratories (SEClabs) and Collaboratories as a Service (CaaS)
. November 6, 2018.Acceptance rate: 14/?? (??%)
- An Investigation of Routine Repetitiveness in Open-Source Projects Mohd Arafat. August 1, 2018. A master's thesis at Bowling Green State University.
- ICSE: Using Consensus to Automatically Infer Post-Conditions Jingyi Su, Mohd Arafat, . May 30, 2018.
- ASE: Program Analysis on Thousands of Projects Ganesha Upadhyaya, Hridesh Rajan, , Tien N. Nguyen. October 31, 2017.
- IJCNN: Classifying commit messages: A case study in resampling techniques SeyedHamid Shekarforoush, Robert Green, . May 18, 2017.
- IJCNN: Classifying Commit Messages: A Case Study in Resampling Techniques SeyedHamid Shekarforoush, Robert Green, . May 18, 2017.
- SWAN: FourD: Do Developers Discuss Design? Revisited Abbas Shakiba, Robert Green, . November 13, 2016.
- TOMC: Modular reasoning in the presence of event subtyping Mehdi Bagherzadeh, , Rex D. Fernando, José Sánchez, Hridesh Rajan. September 1, 2016.
- Maximizing Parallelization Opportunities by Automatically Inferring Optimal Container Memory for Asymmetrical Map Tasks Shubhendra Shrimal. August 1, 2016. A master's thesis at Bowling Green State University.
- TOSEM: Boa: Ultra-Large-Scale Software Repository and Source-Code Mining Hoan Anh Nguyen, Hridesh Rajan, Tien N. Nguyen. December 1, 2015.,
- SPLASH: Consensus-Based Mining of API Preconditions in Big Code Hoan Anh Nguyen, , Tien N. Nguyen, Hridesh Rajan. October 30, 2015.
- SPLASH: Demonstrating Programming Language Feature Mining Using Boa Hridesh Rajan, Tien N. Nguyen, Hoan Anh Nguyen. October 30, 2015.,
- SPLASH: Mining Programming Language Usage with Boa Hridesh Rajan, Tien N. Nguyen, Hoan Anh Nguyen. October 29, 2015.,
- SPLASH: Mining Billions of AST Nodes to Study Actual and Potential Usage of Java Language Features Hridesh Rajan, Hoan Anh Nguyen, Tien N. Nguyen. October 28, 2015.,