|Motions of the Sun|
| ||sunMotions068||view, link (99.7 KB, 950×680)|| ||source (1.2 MB)||Fri, 24 Sep 10, 10:03pm UTC|| |
Made the direction labels in the horizon diagram change to all "N"s or all "S"s at the poles.
Note about versions: this version is derived from 066b. I don't know why I made a 066b version instead of a 067 version, but since this is the version that has been on the website for over a year (from July 2009) I think it must be safe to use. I don't know what the difference is between 066 and 066b, but it must be something minor if I didn't want to change the version identity in the About dialog.
| ||sunMotions066||view, link (110.6 KB, 950×680)|| ||source (712 KB)||Fri, 20 Jul 07, 3:10pm UTC|| |
Added title bar.
| ||zodiac017||view, link (57.3 KB, 800×650)|| ||source (316 KB)||Fri, 4 Jun 04, 9:44pm UTC|| |
Same as 016 but without rotational axis.
| ||zodiac016||view, link (57.3 KB, 800×650)|| ||source (361 KB)||Fri, 4 Jun 04, 9:43pm UTC|| |
Earth at the center.
| ||zodiac015||view, link (57.6 KB, 800×650)|| ||source (361.5 KB)||Fri, 4 Jun 04, 9:43pm UTC|| |
|Sun Path Diagram Maker II|
| ||sunPathDiagramII001||view, link (24.7 KB, 320×320)|| ||source (176 KB)||Tue, 2 Aug 05, 7:47pm UTC|| |
Required flashvars parameters that this component looks for:
- dec - declination of the sun
- lat - latitude of the observer, -90 to 90
Optional flashvars parameters:
- period - period of the animation in seconds; default is 7; set period to 0 to turn the animation off
- viewerAz - initial azimuth of the viewing perspective, default is 205
- viewerAlt - initial altitude of the viewing perspective, default is 45; this number should be greater than 7°