Dec 14, 2018 By Victoria Grdina
Researchers in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln have had multiple papers accepted to the 2019 IEEE Networking Conference.
IEEE INFOCOM is a top ranked conference on networking in the research community. It is a major conference venue for researchers to present and exchange significant and innovative contributions and ideas in the field of networking and closely related areas.
IEEE INFOCOM 2019 received 1464 submissions, of which 288 papers were accepted after a thorough review process (acceptance rate 19.7%).
The following is the list of five papers authored by CSE researchers at next year's conference in April:
- "An Application-Aware, Predictive and Intelligent Load Balancing Solution for Data-Intensive Science" by Deepak Nadig, Byrav Ramamurthy, Brian Bockelman and David Swanson (University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA)
- "Towards Measuring Quality of Service in Untrusted Multi-Vendor Service Function Chains: Balancing Security and Resource Consumption" by Prasanna Karthik Vairam (Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India); Gargi Mitra, Vignesh Manoharan and Chester Rebeiro (IIT Madras, India); Byrav Ramamurthy (University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA); Kamakoti V (Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India)
- "Efficient Systematic Testing of Network Protocols with Temporal Uncertain Events" by Minh Vu, Lisong Xu, Sebastian Elbaum and Wei Sun (University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA); Kevin Qiao (University of Maryland, USA)
- "Detecting Vulnerable Android Inter-App Communication in Dynamically Loaded Code" by Mohannad Alhanahnah, Qiben Yan and Hamid Bagheri (University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA); Hao Zhou (The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, USA); Yutaka Tsutano (University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA); Witawas Srisa-an (University of Nebraska, USA); Xiapu Luo (The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong)
- "On User-Selective Eavesdropping Attacks in MU-MIMO: CSI Forgery and Countermeasure" by Sulei Wang (Fudan University, P.R. China); Zhe Chen (School of Computer Science, Fudan University & Engineering Research Center of Cyber Security Auditing and Monitoring, Ministry of Education, P.R. China); Yuedong Xu (Fudan University, P.R. China); Qiben Yan (University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA); Chongbin Xu and Xin Wang (Fudan University, P.R. China)