- IEEE ICC 2021 in
Montreal Canada, Paper submission: October 12, 2020
- Our paper "QuRate: Power-Efficient Mobile Immersive Video
Streaming" was accepted to ACM Multimedia Systems 2020 and won
the "DASH Excellence Award" and "Best Paper Award"!
- New NSF
grant to develop a symbolic network simulator for
correctness testing of network protocols from 2019 to 2021.
- Our paper "A Novel Timestamping Mechanism for Clouds and Its
Application on Available Bandwidth Estimation" was accepted to
IEEE ICDCS 2019.
- Our paper "Model-Agnostic and Efficient Exploration of
Numerical State Space of Real-World TCP Congestion Control
Implementations" was accepted to USENIX NSDI 2019.
- Our paper "Efficient systematic testing of network protocols
with temporal uncertain events" was accepted to IEEE INFOCOM
- Received UNL Course Redesign Incentive Grant to modify and
make the course materials accessible to students with
disabilities in 2018.
- Our CUBIC TCP was adopted by Microsoft as the default TCP
congestion control algorithm for Windows 10 and Windows Server
2019 for "improved
performance on Windows 10 thanks to CUBIC" and "a
faster and safer Internet" in 2018. CUBIC has already been
adopted by Linux
- Our CUBIC TCP specification was published as RFC
8312 by IETF in 2018.