- Zhiqiang Li, PhD (fall 2012).
- Supat Rattanasuksan, PhD (fall 2010).
- Yutaka Tsutano, PhD (fall 2008).
- Shakthi Bachala, PhD (spring 2014).
- Paul Bennett, part-time PhD (spring 2014), at Amazon.
- Tony Guan, part-time PhD (spring 2008), at Salesforce.
- Lichao Sun (jointly supervised with Qiben Yan), MS (summer 2016) at U. of Illinois at Chicago.
- Junjie Qian (jointly supervised with Hong Jiang and Sharad Seth), PhD (summer 2016) at Microsoft Research.
- Tingting Yu (jointly supervised with Gregg Rothermel), PhD (Summer 2014) at U. of Kentucky.
- Zhen Hu (jointly supervised with Gregg Rothermel), MS (May 2017) at Amazon.
- ZhongYin Zhang (jointly supervised with Gregg Rothermel), MS (Summer 2014) at Microsoft.
- Du Li, PhD (fall 2012), at Microsoft.
- Peng Du, MS (Summer 2010), at Nvidia.
- Xueling Chen, MS (Summer 2010) at Intel.
- Yu Shang (jointly supervised with Myra Cohen), MS (Spring 2009)
- Feng Xian (jointly supervised with Hong Jiang), PhD (Spring 2008) at Microsoft,
Thesis Title: VM-Aware Scheduling Framework: Improving Efficiency of Java Runtime Environments.
- Neo Jia, MS (fall 2007) at NVIDIA,
Thesis Title: NMFLUX: A Framework to Improve Throughput Performance of Application Servers.
- Mithuna Soundararaj, MS (Summer 2006) at Microsoft,
Thesis Title: A Self Adjusting Code-Cache Manager to Balance Start-Up Time and Memory Usage in Memory Constrained Environments.
- Shiu-Beng Kooi (jointly supervised with Myra Cohen), MS (Summer 2006) at Netgear,
Thesis Title: Clustering the Heap in Multi-Threaded Applications for Improved Garbage Collection.
- Mulyadi Oey, MS (summer 2005) at Sharpcast,
Thesis Title: Garbage Collection in the Presence of Remote Objects: An Empirical Study.
- Subhani Shaik, MS (fall 2004),
Project Title: RAMAL: Run-Time Application Monitoring at
- Sita Tangirala, MS (fall 2003),
Project Title: Increasing Garbage Collection Parallelism through