- Vetting for Malices in Android Platforms, DARPA (subcontract
from Iowa State University), 12/12/2013 - 12/11/2015,
$630,000. PIs: W. Srisa-an and G. Rothermel.
- RaceGarage: NSA/CMU Science of Security Lablet
Scalability and Usability, NSA (subcontract from Carnegie Mellon University),
7/1/2013 - 6/30/2016, $170,866. PIs: W. Srisa-an and M. Dwyer.
- "Safeguarding End-User Military Software", Air Force Office of Scientific Research, grant number FA9550-10-1-0406, 7/1/2010 - 6/30/2014, $3,955,290. PIs: G. Rothermel (lead), M. Cohen, M. Dwyer, S. Elbaum, A. Sarma, and W. Srisa-an.
- "Memory Efficient Garbage Collection Framework for Java Server Applications", National Science Foundation, grant number CNS-0720757, 9/1/2007 - 8/31/2010, $300,000. PI: W. Srisa-an.
- "Building a Scalable and Adaptive Garbage Collectors for Server Systems", National Science Foundation, grant number CNS-0411043, 8/1/2004 - 7/31/2007, $275,000. PIs: W. Srisa-an (lead), M. Dwyer and S. Elbaum.
- "Building a State-of-the-Art Embedded Systems and Sensor Networks Laboratory at University of Nebraska-Lincoln", Microsoft Corporation, 7/1/2004 - 6/30/2006, $60,000 + $15,000 in equipment. PIs: W. Srisa-an (lead) and S. Seth.
- "Building Embedded Systems and Sensor Networks Laboratory", Center for Science, Mathematics and Computer Education, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 5/15/2004 - 6/30/2004, $10,000 PI: W. Srisa-an.
- "Intelligent Dynamic Memory Manager for Server Systems",
University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 7/1/2003-6/30/2004, $8,400. PI: W.
- "Hardware Support for Dynamic Memory Management",
University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 7/1/2005-6/30/2006, $10,000. PI: W.
- "Equipment Grants to Support Computer Engineering Curriculum",
Altera Corporation, 9/1/2002-present, over $200,000. Awardee: W. Srisa-an.