CSCE 421/821, Spring 2011, Glossary 6
Assigned: Monday, February 21, 2011.
Due: Monday, February 28, 2011.
Note: Glossaries are optional but they allow you improve
your grade. Also, you are responsible for knowing the exact
definition of the terms in a glossary at any point in time, including
during a quiz.
Do not forget to list your references.
- Arc consistency of
- a variable with respect to another variable
- a constraint in a CSP
- a CSP
- Consistency properties
- strong k-consistency
- Global consistency
- Constraint density
- Constraint tightness
- Data structures for AC-4 (3 points for listing them, and 3 points
for explaining them)
- Decomposability (of a CSP)
- Degree of a node in a graph
- Degree of a graph
- Minimality (of a CSP)
- Node Consistency
- Order parameter (in phase transition)
- Path consistency:
- consistency of a given path in a CSP
- path length m consistency of a CSP
- path consistency of a CSP
- Phase Transition
- Revise (the procedure, input and mechanism).
Berthe Y. Choueiry