CSCE 421/821, Fall 2014, Glossary 6
Assigned: Monday, Oct 27
Nov 3 Nov 10
Note: Glossaries are optional but they allow you improve
your grade. Also, you are responsible for knowing the exact
definition of the terms in a glossary at any point in time, including
during a quiz.
Not all the terms below were discussed in class. Please refer to your textbook and other references.
- Arc consistency of
- a variable with respect to another variable
- a constraint in a CSP
- a CSP
- directional arc consistency of a CSP
- Path consistency:
- consistency of a given path in a CSP
- path length m consistency of a CSP
- path consistency of a CSP
- directional path consistency of a CSP
- Local consistency properties
- strong k-consistency
- Global consistency properties
- Decomposability (of a CSP)
- Global consistency
- Minimality (of a CSP)
Do not forget to list your references.
- Composition (of relations)
- Difference (of relations)
- Intersection (of relations)
- Join of relations (natural join).
- Projection (of relation)
- Selection (of relation)
- Union (of relation)
Berthe Y. Choueiry