| ||hrDiagramComponent043||view, link (104.4 KB, 1050×670)|| ||source (1.5 MB)||Mon, 18 Aug 08, 4:15pm CDT|| |
Fixed the label positioning problem on mac.
| ||hrDiagramComponent041|| || || ||Fri, 2 Mar 07, 5:09pm CST|| |
Changed class names and linkage names to avoid problems when a movie loads swfs with different versions of this component. Otherwise, this component should be functionally identical to version 040.
| ||hrDiagramComponent040|| || || ||Fri, 9 Feb 07, 10:35am CST|| |
- The biggest change is that the internal conversion functions (e.g.
getTypeFromLogTemp) have been updated to better fit real data. These functions can be tweaked more if necessary (a newly created editor makes this relatively easy).
- Made changes to how the distance modulus shifting occurs. The property
apparentMagnitudeOffset has been removed and the property
distanceModulus behaves differently now. Any existing implementations of the component that use these properties will need to be rewritten.
- Updated the star lists and changed the default appearance of these groups.
- Improved and standardized the way styles are set for some things (e.g. the spectral type style settings). There are potential backwards-compatibility issues with some of the changes, but I doubt if anyone was using the old methods.
- Added the ability to add a group of stars from a list when using
- Added the
updateObjects so one can now update just a subset of parameters.
- Updated the live preview and fixed it so that the component can be added by
- Added a property
skipInitUpdate, which if
true will cause the component not to update itself after initialization. It can be set in the init object if using
attachMovie or at the bottom of the live update panel in the authoring environment. This should improve efficiency if you're going to immediately change the component settings after initialization.
- Address issues with the luminosity class lines.
- Compatibility problems with AS2 have been fixed.
- Numerous bug fixes.