- From I-80, take exit 401 (towards downtown) into I-180 (Direction south)
- Continue on I-180 (South) for about 3.2 miles
- I-180 becomes North 9th Street Choose left-most lane ASAP
- Pass first light signal (Q street, one way)
- Turn left at the second light signal (P street, one way) (Direction east) Keep left-most lane
- Turn left at the first light signal (10th street, one way) (Direction north) Choose right-most lane
- Pass first light signal (Q street, one way) You will have made a U-turn
- Turn right on T street. (Direction east).
- Stadium Parking Garage is on your left.
- Visitor metered parking is available in the lot south of the Schorr Center at Memorial Stadium
Avery Hall is the 3-story brick building located directly southeast of Memorial Stadium.
See the Avery Hall building maps for the location of offices and labs within the facility.
Interactive Campus Maps are available with locations of buildings, police stations, emergency phones, sculptures, bike racks, and more.