There are many resources on campus for students including accessible advisors, student resource centers, and caring faculty and staff. We look forward to working with our computer science and computer engineering graduate students to ensure they have an enriching experience within our department and the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Below are various links to information on departmental courses: the track listing which helps satisfy the breadth requirements of M.S. and Ph.D. programs, the course catalog which provides a description of all courses in the department, a course schedule which lists current and upcoming course offerings, and finally a four year course planning guide (please note that the course planning guide is subject to change).
Requirements for various M.S. and Ph.D. degrees, and minors offered by the Department of Computer Science & Engineering; and interdisciplinary degrees offered in conjunction with Mathematics and Bioinformatics.
- Graduate Level Minor in Computer Science
- M.S. in Computer Science
- M.S. in Computer Science (Computer Engineering Specialization)
- M.S. in Computer Science (Bioinformatics Specialization)
- Ph.D. in Computer Science
- Ph.D. in Computer Engineering
- Ph.D. in Computer Science (Bioinformatics Specialization)
- Joint Ph.D. in Computer Science and Mathematics